Sunday 13 January 2013

This Weekend



has been a good one. Why? Well there was lots of it for one thing. And I sit here feeling replete. I am full up with weekend. In a good way. I am full of all of this stuff.....



A hearty roast. A potential job. Visiting Tom the Turkey, Pig and Matilda. Bantam chickens. A stomp across Hayle Towans. Lots and lots of new bulbs for the garden. Being merry with my sister in law. Oliver sleeping in until ten o'clock. Scooters in Helston park. Strawberry ice cream. Porthlevan. A mackerel sky. Good surf. A happy Sammy. Hanging out. Playing. Feeling the sun on my face and the wind in my hair. Glorious countryside. An amazing sunset. Quiet. Calm.





















I have been recharged. Throw what you like at me this week!

I really hope you all had a great weekend too.

Leanne xx




2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds amazing! I wish my weekend had had that effect on me and left me "full up" with a good feeling. Lovely photos. Thanks for your suggestions about bird watching, what a nice idea.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you!

      Today it has been raining steadily all day. I have run the Tesco's gauntlet with Olly, and am now off to be Sir Topham Hat for the afternoon!

      I need all the recharging I can get!!

      Leanne x

      Delete