Wednesday 26 December 2012

It's the most wonderful time.........













Well hello there, and Happy Christmas to you all!!

It's always a bit of a blur, isn't it? It is for me anyway. Christmas Eve was all last minute wrapping, excited boys, assembling furniture (Sam wanted an office chair for Xmas...), an'oh go on then'other glass of Baileys.

Christmas Day started at about seven (not too bad), gift opening, veg prepping, waaaaaaaaaaaay too much Sloe Gin drinking, family arriving, festive eating, Dr Who-ing, gift exchanging and all round frivolity.

Boxing Day has been a quieter, more sober affair. Olly has the beginnings of a cold and I spent a large part of the morning clearing up! I've had a chance to look at the lovely gifts I was given. It's been cold meat and pickles, hot mince pies and walking the dog with Marc and Olly early this evening to see all the twinkly lights.

Christmas has been busy and quiet in equal measure. Just the way I like it.

Oh and Mum cried when she opened her present!

I hope you have a lovely Christmas with you and yours.

Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment