- Potting on the pixie lupins. Olly is now an accomplished gardener, needing very little help. He understands that the seedlings need to be handled with care.
- Shop bought Daffodils. I love watching the tight buds start to unfurl and flower during the course of the day.
- A gift from Mum. She saw me eyeing up this pretty trio and gave it to me before she left to go home.
- As I was filling up the kettle for my morning cup of tea, I noticed that the Iris had finally come out to say hello.
- Clematis Montana waking up again. I can hardly wait for it's beautiful floral display.
- There has been sunshine.
- Olly and his friend Archie. A play date, a plate of fruit and super hero adventures.
March is a transitional month. Officially Spring, although it may not really feel like it for several weeks yet. To us at least. I love March. Everything comes alive again. It's time to get out there and soak it all up. I just wish this rain would stop.
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last post. It's a big deal, selling up and moving on. We are not moving far. I could never leave West Cornwall. There is a magic to this place. It's got under my skin. Exciting times lay ahead. After the stress of buying, selling, packing, unpacking and persuading Alfie that catching a school bus won't psychologically damage him.
Most of our my free time has been spent getting the house in order. My camera hasn't come out to play for days. I sit down to write, but there is nothing much to tell. I have so enjoyed reading your posts though. And welcome to new followers to this blog. You are very welcome here. This topsy turvy world of mine!