Sunday 17 February 2013

52 Weeks of Happy - 10/52




Sooooo late with the happy. Where has the week gone?

Anyway joining in with Little Birdie and Tales From A Happy House, this is what's been making me smile, while mindful of sad events that have happened here in St Ives this week.












Purple & White

My garden is starting to wake up. It's always a bit later due to it's aspect. I planted tons of snowdrops. Can you see the only one to have popped it's beautiful head above ground to say hello? I'm hoping for more to follow. However....


Olly and the Doggies

We have had some lovely times on the beaches of West Cornwall this week. This is Olly, Ollie, Lily and Honey on Carbis Bay beach. And I saw an Oystercatcher (big twitcher smile).

Pancake Day

However this was taken the next day, when the leftover pancake batter became breakfast waffles. Honestly my boys are very easily pleased.


Here's hoping that you have a happy week!

Leanne xx















No comments:

Post a Comment