Tuesday 13 November 2012

Bear With....




So I've fiddled around with my blog in my usual hap-hazard way. It's still a work in progress, but I wanted to make it more personal. My blog has become an important part of my daily life. I look forward to recording the everyday that happens to me and my family. It has been a sounding block, a sanctuary and a place to off load.

It may sound daft to you, but it has also helped me want to get out there and live a little. I can hide myself away when I am in one of my black dogs days. In the past, whole weeks can slip by without any real awareness of what is happening in my little world.

So I take my boys, my man, my dog and my camera and we go exploring. It has enabled me to notice those little things again. And Olly and me have such lovely adventures together!!

I have included a book group section. This too has become one of the things I most look forward to. Once a month we meet, eat and discuss. I have made many friends, and been fascinated by their lives, careers, opinions and cooking ability! I'm going to attempt to put a little structure into my blog, by giving you a taste of book group.

I have also put up a list of some of the blogs that I follow. They have been inspiring reads in many ways, and maybe you'd like to have a gander yourself? There are some fabulous blogs and lives being lived out there!

I have a few other ideas. Watch this space....

1 comment: