Saturday 5 October 2013

Good Day Sunshine



I need to laugh
And when the sun is out
I've got something
I can laugh about
I feel good
In a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day

(Lennon/MaCcartney)













 We are off to the beach again this morning. To walk Honey, grab a coffee and breathe in lungfuls of sea air. Then an appointment at the hairdresser, followed by a what to wear dilemma. I'm off out to celebrate a friend's daughter's 21st. I really don't want to look like the mother of a member of Girls Aloud. I'm aiming for Claudia Winkleman kooky cool. But really, who am I kidding?!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Leanne xx

8 comments:

  1. ooo have fun, i am sure you will look gorgeous and your day started with a walk on the beach, in my book you already have had an awesome day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Enjoy your time at the beach, and the party later in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely walk on the beach. Have fun at the party! I can't even imagine what I would wear to such an event. I would probably look like one of the Golden Girls. I kind of look like that every day anyway, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll look beautiful I know. Love your pictures. No-one does joy quite as well as a small boy I think. Hope you enjoy your party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quirky sounds great to me x hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and beautiful beach. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Leanne thank you thank you for sharing this bi breathed sea air and my veins filled with the rush I always felt being by the sea. Gawd I miss it!! Beautiful images my dear. I hope you had a winderful evening and I am sure you looked very gorgeous!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was on that beach too!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete